Experienced Technical Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer electronics industry. Skilled in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Innovation Development, Web Technologies and Application Design & Development. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Computer Science from University of Lincoln.
Sept 2015 - July 2019
Degree courses include:
> Operating Systems (IO)
> Problem Solving
> Maths for Computing
> Algorithms and Complexity (C#)
> Computer Architectures
> Programming and Data Structures (C#)
> Networks and Network System
> Human-Computer Interactions
> Artificial Intelligence (Lisp, Prolog)
> Database Systems (SQL, NoSQL)
> Group Project (Python)
> Object-Oriented Programming (C, C++)
> Professional Practice
> Programming Paradigm
> Mobile Computing (Java, XML)
> Image Processing (C)
> Software Engineering
> Cross-Platform Development (CSS, HTML5, Java)
> Parallel Computing - OpenCL (C++, Python, Java)
> Autonomous Mobile Robotics (ROS, Python)
Sept 2008 - July 2015
IB Standard: Maths Studies, Chinese Ab Initio
A level: English Literature, ICT, Art
GCSE: 9A*- C including Maths (B), English (B), Art (A), ICT (A)
July 2018 - Present
- Performed basic troubleshooting procedures on iOS devices and MAC OS Computers
- Assisted and educated customers with Apple related issues
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- Demonstrated exceptional, consistent and comprehensive knowledge of Apple technology and applications
- Enriched lives by offering exceptional sales experiences
Sept 2016 – March 2018
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions about Apple and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
- Help Create energy and excitement around Apple Products
- Uncover Customer's needs to offer a total solution
- Teach personal trainer sessions on how to use all of Apple products
Sept 2015 – March 2016
- Collected and returned keys to offices
- Documented the condition and content of properties at the beginning and end of tenancies through dictating reports and backing it up with photos
May 2013 – Sept 2016
- Assisted the teacher in the management of dance classes and workshops building good organisation skills - Prepared and helped students with equipment - Performed and presented Chinese traditional culture and stories in front of an audience
Sept 2005- Sept 2016
- Assisted the organisation by helping in public events and working as a team - Built relationships with members of the public, work colleagues and other volunteers while speaking in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. - Took in part of dance performances include the 2008 Summer Olympic Event at the O2 Arena
Aug 2014 – Sept 2014
- Assisted the organisation by helping in public events and working as a team
- Built relationships with members of the public, work colleagues and other volunteers while speaking in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
May 2013 – Sept 2016
- Researched and analysed digital analytics, to enhance the customer's online experience
- Implemented social media strategy, by optimising profiles for SEO, building a content plan
- Set up company IT and cloud storage, sharing system
- Designed and built email newsletters
- Set up computer systems such as computers and printers
- Assisted with administrative tasks
- Assisted library users to locate books, information and resources
- Undertook clerical and office tasks like filing, photocopying etc
- Ensured that information on the display is up to date
- Handled payments, including cash, in relation to fines and/or services
- Understood how to respond quickly to any queries from Library users and IT facilities
- Helped move furniture to set up clubs, meetings; Baby bounce, meetings.
- Maintained the Library environment by shelving, tidying and doing administrative tasks.
- Maintained and sorted database records by processing new books and videos.